Below is a high-level overview of our school's physical accessibility; for further information please get in contact with us.
- All buildings have one lift each ensuring access for all pupils. The staffroom is accessible by lift for any staff with mobility needs or hidden disabilities.
- Excellent access to the main building with automatic front doors.
- There is a meeting room and toilets within easy reach of the reception so we can easily accommodate wheel chair users and visitors with reduced mobility.
- Sport facilities that are located on first and second floor are accessible by stair lifts. All buildings have ramps to enable access for wheelchair users.
- A lift is provided to access classrooms on the first and second floor for any students and school personnel with mobility needs.
- Disabled toilet facilities for pupils and for the use of disabled people using extended school services with grab handles for additional support.
- Disabled shower facilities with grab handles for additional support and emergency cords to request help.