Please find resources below providing links, guidance and advice on mental health and wellbeing related issues during the COVID-19 pandemic:
Mental Health and Wellbeing during COVID-19
- Year 11 and 13 - exams wellbeing guidance
- Top Tips for looking after your mental wellbeing at home
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Guidance for Students: Supporting your wellbeing when studying from home
- Safeguarding parent and child mental health. Guidance from Hammersmith and Fulham Local Authority.
- Creative ideas from The MARCH Network
- Stay well at home - NHS Foundation Trust
- Coronavirus and your mental health - Mind Charity
- Coronavirus: A Book for Children - illustrated by Axel Scheffler
- COVID-19 and mental health
- Teenage guide to bereavement
- Returning to school - advice and guidance for young people
Please see our page about gaming addiction, which gives some practical advice about online gaming, as well as linking to support.
Stop and Search
Stop and Search is a police power that allows officers to detain a person and search them, using force if necessary.
It is legal for police to Stop and Search a person of any age in public, including children.
Please click here to view our wellbeing guide to Stop and Search, and see the video below.