If a student is sick or self-isolating
UPDATE - REMOTE LEARNING ARRANGEMENTS - May 2022
If your child is absent from school for 1-10 days:
- Visit our curriculum page here to see what topics your child is studying in each of their subjects.
- Students should then access satchel:one to view their lesson booklets for each of their different subjects to identify the specific areas they are currently studying. Satchel:one is available here for all students and parents to access.
- Students in KS4 (Years 10 and 11) and KS5 (Years 12 and 13) should also contact their teachers via Microsoft Teams or email to inform them of their absence and seek specific guidance on work to complete as well as any further homework tasks.
- All students in Years 7 to 11 should then access the online learning materials available on the Oak National Platform.
- Students in KS5 will be able to access their learning materials directly via satchel:one (see above) or via Microsoft Teams.
- When your child returns to school, they must submit the work they have completed to their subject teachers.