- To value independence and initiative in order to develop a deeper level of learning
- To give pupils a voice, communicating how best they learn and what they want from the academy
- To create a culture where pupils feel empowered to push boundaries
- To equip pupils with the resilience and courage to take risks and use mistakes as a resource to aid learning
- To create an inspiring learning environment which provides a curriculum relevant to children in the 21st Century
- To put our pupils at the heart of all we do.