SPArk is a fantastic online learning portal available to all Ark pupils from Reception to Y13.
Pupils can independently access a wide range of resources to support and extend their learning
Learn more by logging in to https://www.ark-spark.co.uk with your Ark email address and school password.
SPARK content currently includes:
- Curriculum linked content focussed on providing wider reading and curriculum enrichment
- Subject workshops on key topics (predominantly KS5)
- Resources including apps that focus on practising core skills
- Virtual tours, virtual library (e-books and audio books), audio-visual content (plays, talks)
- Destinations resources including information, courses, talks, skills development and opportunities
- Music enrichment
- Ark events, celebrating excellence across Ark and connecting our Ark community of student
Safeguarding, mental health and wellbeing
- Online safety resources
- Mental Health and Wellbeing information and resources