Excellent KS5 Results at Burlington Danes
Our congratulations to our wonderful students at Burlington Danes who have achieved an excellent set of results in their A-levels this year!
There has been a significant improvement in results, with students achieving a full 1/3 of a grade higher in all of their subjects this year.
Our tradition of exceptional A-level maths teaching has continued, with nearly two thirds of students achieving A* or A grades, placing BDA’s maths results amongst the best in the country for students’ progress.
A quarter of our cohort are heading to Russell Group universities, with the following students deserving of particular praise:
- Fayez Ahmed, who achieved A*A*A in Maths, Further Maths and Physics who will be reading Maths at UCL
- Harvey Walsh, who achieved A*AA in Maths, Further Maths and Physics who will be reading Theoretical Physics at UCL
- Chloe Baldwin, who achieved A*A*AA in English Literature, Government and Politics, History and the EPQ, who will be reading Politics and International Relations at Bristol
- Faiso Kadiye, who achieved A*AAA in History, Maths, English Literature and the EPQ who will be reading International Relations at the LSE
- Gonjan Kaur, who achieved AAB in Biology, Chemistry and Psychology who will be reading Medicine at King’s College London
- Mohamed Mohamed, who achieved A*AAA in Maths, Further Maths, Physics and the EPQ who has gained a scholarship to MIT in the USA worth over £300,000!
We wish all of our students the very best for their futures at university and beyond!