Inclusion, SEN & EAL
We believe passionately in the potential of all students and strive to enable all boys and girls to fulfil theirs. We aim to ensure that:
- every child achieves their potential regardless of special learning needs
- there are good links with parents as they play a vital role in supporting their child’s special need.
- that the views of the individual student are considered when determining provision on the nature of support to be offered
- our SENCO has the time and resources needed to fulfil the demands of the role and the effectiveness of the department
- that students are referred for statutory assessment in a timely and efficient way.