COVID19 has brought up many new concerns for students and their families that have affected their mental health and wellbeing. Please see the links below for support and guidance around this topic.
- Top Tips for looking after your mental wellbeing at home
- Safeguarding parent and child mental health. Guidance from Hammersmith and Fulham Local Authority.
- Creative ideas from The MARCH Network
- Stay well at home - NHS Foundation Trust
- Coronavirus and your mental health - Mind Charity
- Coronavirus: A Book for Children - illustrated by Axel Scheffler
- COVID-19 and mental health
- BDA Wellbeing Check: Returning to school after lockdown - advice and guidance for families to support young people returning to education after a period of absence
- BDA's guide to bereavement
- BDA Wellbeing Check: Helping your children stay safe online
For wider wellbeing information, please visit our dedicated primary and secondary sites below: