Our aim is to give all BDA Sixth Form students the opportunity to progress to university. We have a dedicated team of tutors, pastoral leaders, careers advisors and external partners who deliver a comprehensive programme of university preparation activities throughout your time with us. Examples of these activities include:
- UCAS information evening for students and parents
- Student finance presentations and information workshops
- University residential trip with UCAS focussed workshops
- Opportunities to apply for university bursaries connected to BDA Sixth Form
- Guest speakers on a range of careers from Medicine to Banking
- Assembly presentations covering a wide range of universities and courses
- 1-1 tutor support on writing your personal statement
- Additional personal statement support from Imperial College, KPMG, IntoUni, HEAPS and many other partner organisations.
For further assistance on courses, please visit www.whatuni.com - a University course comparison website which contains detailed information on all the courses available at every UK University. It is backed up by student reviews and advice, and is the perfect place to start your University research.