- To value independence and initiative in order to develop a deeper level of learning
- To give pupils a voice, communicating how best they learn and what they want from the academy
- To create a culture where pupils feel empowered to push boundaries
- To equip pupils with the resilience and courage to take risks and use mistakes as a resource to aid learning
- To create an inspiring learning environment which provides a curriculum relevant to children in the 21st Century
- To put our pupils at the heart of all we do
THE SCHOOL DAY
Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 4.00pm) Friday (8.30am-2:30pm)
All families enter the primary school by the Du Cane Road entrance.
For convenience, parents may use the Secondary Wood Lane entrance during the following times:
Please click on your child's class name below to view a timetable of their school day.
CURRICULUM OVERVIEW BY YEAR GROUP
Click the image below for a lager view / top download a copy