We are excited to announce the launch of a fantastic new careers tool at Ark BDA this week.
U-Explore is an amazing website with a huge database of jobs and careers that will help students work out the best path for them throughout their time at BDA and beyond.
Are you not sure:
- What to study at GCSE?
- Which pathway to take?
- Which careers would be right for you?
- What a career in Medicine/Engineering/Law etc involves?
- How to create the best CV?
- What strengths you could bring to your future job?
- How to get into university or apply for an apprenticeship?
- Which subjects will help you in your chosen course?
U-Explore can help with all this and more!
The website is easy to use and has a range of fantastic features that students can access alongside a huge range of career options you might not have considered. The website also has tools to help you with everything from creating a professional CV to get that weekend job, choosing your GCSE options, to finding out about apprenticeships, universities and everything in between.
Students and Parents can register using Ark BDA’s details. For more information, take a look at this letter and registration details. You can log on at home and your parents can too, so they can help as well.
So register, log on and get working on creating a ‘U-Explore Personal Portfolio’ that you can use throughout your school career.