Secondary School Entrance Changes
From Monday 14th January our entrance on Wood Lane will be open to students only until 8:55am. Students will also leave via this entrance as usual at the end of the school day. Any students arriving after 8.55am will have to enter via the Du Cane Road entrance and register at the all-through reception, which is located in the Primary. They will then be escorted to their lessons.
All visitors, parents and guests will arrive and leave via the Du Cane Raod entrance, at all times and also check in to the all-through reception.
The all-through reception is reached by following the pavement around to the left and entering the primary building.
We believe passionately in the potential of all students and strive to enable all boys and girls to fulfil theirs. We aim to ensure that:
- every child achieves their potential regardless of special learning needs
- there are good links with parents as they play a vital role in supporting their child’s special need.
- that the views of the individual student are considered when determining provision on the nature of support to be offered
- our SENCO has the time and resources needed to fulfil the demands of the role and the effectiveness of the department
- that students are referred for statutory assessment in a timely and efficient way.