School trips are a great opportunity to learn outside the classroom in new, interesting and practical ways. They form an integral part of the Burlington Danes experience, and each pupil at the Academy can expect to have at least one outside trip per year.
Examples of the trips that we run, where students will enjoy learning in action, might include:
- Our annual sixth form trip to India
- A weekend's visit to Haworth, the home of the Bronte sisters
- Kew Gardens or London Zoo to see some of the things students have been learning about in science lessons
- Trips to Central London museums as part of history lessons
- Theatre trips to see plays pupils are studying in English lessons
- Field trips to enrich the geography curriculum
See latest news for details of recent trips.